Please read the following booking conditions (the “Booking Terms & Conditions”) carefully as they set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you and Go Deep Travel Limited (“we”, “us” and “our”), a company registered in England and Wales number 10575705, whose registered office is at 30 Birkenhead Road, Hoylake, Wirral, CH47 3BW. References to “you” and “your” in these Booking Conditions will include you and all persons travelling on your booking.
- Your holiday contract
When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these Booking Conditions. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due, notifying us if any changes or cancellations are required and for receiving confirmation of the booking and keeping your party informed. A contract between you and us will exist as soon we issue a confirmation invoice to you (the “Confirmation Invoice”). This contract is made on the terms of these Booking Conditions, which are governed by English law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Your financial protection
We provide full financial protection for our holidays.
(1) Flight only or flight inclusive booking
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable). If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
(2) Tailor-made package holiday without a flight
When you buy a package holiday (i.e. one that contains two or more items ‘packaged’ together) that does not include a flight (for example: accommodation and transfers), protection is provided by way of our membership of the Travel Trust Association (“TTA”).
(3) Accommodation only booking
When you buy accommodation only from us, protection is provided by way of our membership of the TTA.
We are a member of the TTA, membership number Q5235. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by the TTA’s Code of Conduct. Under the terms of our membership of the TTA, money received from you is placed into a trust account that is overseen by an independent trustee. This money cannot be touched by us until either you have received your holiday, or we have obtained insurance against the financial failure of our suppliers in order that we can release funds to pay our suppliers in advance of your holiday. This thereby guarantees your holiday against any potential insolvency of either us or our suppliers. Each passenger is additionally issued with a “Stand Alone Safe Seat Plan”, a guarantee provided by the TTA against our financial obligation up to a maximum of £11,000 per passenger, if by reason of fraud or dishonesty your money is not in the Trust Account. When you make a booking, you will be supplied with a guarantee certificate.
- Making a booking and payment
(1) When you make your booking you must pay a deposit. The amount of deposit due will be confirmed at the time of booking. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 12 weeks before your departure date. If you are booking within 12 weeks of your departure date then full payment is required. In some cases quotations will be based on instant purchase, limited availability, non refundable airfares and full payment of the total holiday cost must be made at the time of booking. Full details will be given at the time of enquiry and referred to on the quotation.
(2) If the deposit and/or balance is not paid in time we reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements. If the balance is not paid in time we shall retain your deposit.
(3) If you choose to pay for your holiday by credit card we will charge a 2.5% fee for the transaction. No charge is levied for payments by debit card.
(4) Once we have received your deposit (or full payment) we will, subject to availability, confirm your holiday by issuing and sending to you a Confirmation Invoice. Please check this invoice very carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information appearing on the Confirmation Invoice, or any other document, appears to be incorrect as it may not be possible to make changes later. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport.
(5) The party leader (the name on our Confirmation Invoice) is liable for full payment for all the people for whom the booking was made and for anyone else we are requested to make a booking for and in respect of whom we send you a Confirmation Invoice.
(6) In some cases you will be charged for resort tax in the resort. This is a nominal charge.
(7) The cost of your booking does not include any extra chargeable services that you may use whilst at the accommodation provided.
- If you change your booking
If, after our Confirmation Invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. You will be asked to pay an administration charge of £25 per person, and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. Note: Certain travel arrangements (e.g. airline tickets) may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
- If you cancel your booking
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Cancellation shall take effect only when written notification from the person who made the booking is received at our offices (either by email or post). Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, you will have to pay cancellation charges. Our standard cancellation charges are listed below. Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable by the person(s) cancelling.
Days before departure: Cancellation charge per person cancelling
Up to 70 Deposit
69-56 30% plus any non refundable transport costs (or the value of the deposit, whichever is higher)
55-43 50% plus any non refundable transport costs
42-29 70% plus any non refundable transport costs
(1) If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
(2) Certain travel arrangements (e.g. airline tickets) may not be able to be cancelled after a reservation has been made and any cancellation request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements irrespective of when it is made.
(3) On some occasions with some hotels our cancellation charges will be higher than those set out in our standard policy above. This will be notified to you at the time of booking.
- If we change or cancel your holiday
It is unlikely we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, but as we plan them many months in advance we may occasionally have to make changes or cancel your booking and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- Minor changes Most changes will be minor and we will do our best to notify you in advance, but we are not obliged to do so and no compensation is payable. Examples of minor changes include, but are not limited to, alteration of your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours, changes to aircraft type, changes of carriers, temporary withdrawal of facilities or seasonal unavailability of amenities.
- Major changes If the change is major, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. You will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value), or cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all monies paid. Unless the change has been caused by an event of force majeure we will pay you compensation.
- Cancellation If we have to cancel your travel arrangements for any particular reason, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. We will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 10 weeks before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance. We may cancel your holiday before this date if, e.g. the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached. If your holiday is cancelled you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value). In some cases we will pay compensation.
- Compensation If we cancel or make a major change to your booking you may be entitled to compensation except where the major change or cancellation arises due to reasons of force majeure.
- Force Majeure We will not pay you compensation if we have to change or cancel your travel arrangements in any way because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which neither we nor our suppliers could avoid. These include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil disturbance or strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity (actual or threatened) and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, drought, adverse weather conditions, levels of water in rivers, acts of God, closure of airports, changes of schedules or operational decisions of transport providers, power failure, epidemics and pandemics and unavoidable technical or maintenance problems with transport, machinery or equipment.
- Your holiday price
We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays shown on our website. You will be advised of the current price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
Once the booking has been concluded the price of your travel arrangements will only change in very limited circumstances to reflect variations in transportation costs (including the cost of fuel), dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports, government action such as changes in VAT or any other government imposed changes, and exchange rates. We will absorb, and you will not be charged, for any increase equivalent to up to 2% of the original price of your holiday. You will be charged for the amount over and above that. If this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 10% of the price of your travel arrangements, you will have the option of accepting a change to another holiday if we are able to offer one, or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid.
- If you have a complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier) immediately who will endeavour to put things right. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to the supplier of the services without delay. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please contact us on either our main office number or the emergency number provided with your travel documents. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract. If we cannot resolve any issues you may have whilst you are still in resort, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. This will assist us to identify your concerns quickly and speed up our response to you. If you have a complaint that we are unable to resolve, this may be referred to arbitration under the Travel Industry Arbitration Service’s scheme (details on request). This is a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on you for costs. The upper limit on claims is £2,500 per person and £10,000 per booking form. The scheme does not apply to claims which are solely or mainly in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences.
- Our liability to you (THIS IS A PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT CLAUSE)
(1) We will accept responsibility for the arrangements we agree to provide or arrange for you as an “organiser” under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 as set out below. Subject to these Booking Conditions, if we or our suppliers negligently perform or arrange the services which we are obliged to provide for you under our contract with you, as set out on your Confirmation Invoice, we will pay you appropriate compensation. The level of such compensation will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors such as but not limited to following the complaints procedure as described in these Booking Conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected your overall enjoyment of your holiday. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us. Please remember that the appropriate standards will be those prevalent in your destination which may not be the same as UK standards, and may sometimes be lower. When assessing whether we have taken reasonable skill and care it will be judged on compliance with local standards and regulations.
(2) Nothing in these Booking Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
(3) Subject to paragraph (2) above, we will have no liability to you for any claim due to: (a) the act(s) and/or omissions of you or any member of your group; (b) the act(s) and/or omissions of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; (c) unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or (d) an event which either ourselves or our supplier(s) could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
(4) We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable in respect of: (a) loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money – to a maximum amount equivalent to the excess on your insurance policy which applies to this type of loss per person in total because you are assumed to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind; (b) claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death – to a maximum of twice the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount would only be payable in circumstances where all aspects of your booking had gone wrong and you or your party had not received any benefit at all from your booking; (c) claims in respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, or any stay in a hotel: (i) as if we were carriers under the appropriate Conventions, which include the Warsaw/Montreal Convention (international travel by air); the Athens Convention (with respect to sea travel); the Berne/Cotif Convention (with respect to rail travel) and the Paris Convention (with respect to hotel arrangements), which limit the amount of compensation that you can claim for death, injury, delay to passengers and loss, damage and delay to luggage. You can ask for copies of these Conventions from our offices; (ii) in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to the contractual terms of the companies that provide the transportation for your travel arrangements. These terms are incorporated into this contract. You can ask for copies of the transport companies’ contractual terms from our offices; and (iii) providing that when making any payment we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question.
(5) Under EU law (Regulation 261/2004) you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from your airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. Full details of these rights will be publicised at EU airports and will also be available from airlines. However reimbursement in such cases will not automatically entitle you to a refund of your holiday cost from us. Your right to a refund and/or compensation from us is set out in clause 7 above. If any payments to you are due from us, any payment made to you by the airline will be deducted. If your airline does not acknowledge your rights, you should make a complaint to the Civil Aviation Authority on www.caa.co.uk
(6) Any acceptance of liability under these Booking Conditions is subject to the following: (a) you agree to assign to us any rights you may have against any third party responsible for the events leading to your claim; (b) you will assist us and our insurers as far as reasonably possible in pursuing that claim against that third party; and (c) any payment we make to you may be limited in accordance with international conventions. (7) We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised on our website. For example, any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
- Medical problems
If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your arrangements or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition of the disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday develops after your booking has been confirmed. If we or the supplier of the service in question reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking or the condition/disability develops after booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
- Travelling when pregnant
Please note that some airlines/carriers do not permit women who will be 27 weeks pregnant or more on the date of travel. We cannot accept any liability in the event that you are refused travel due to this reason or any other connected with your pregnancy.
- Prompt assistance in resort
If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed as a result of failures attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services, or as a result of failures due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall, and you suffer an injury or other material loss, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
- Passport, visas and other essential documentation
Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
All passports must have a validity of at least six months from the scheduled return date to the UK. You will generally need clear/clean pages for visas, as required, to be inserted.
Some countries and airlines now require additional passenger information (“API”). We will inform you which countries require this information. This information is compulsory and is required by authorities. It is essential that all of your group provide the API prior to travelling. Failure to provide this information may result in you being denied boarding for your flight. No refund will be permitted and any additional costs will be borne by you.
If you are travelling to or via the USA you are now required to apply for the visa waiver program (“VWP”) by using the Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (“ESTA”). This is a web based system and each passenger travelling to or via the USA is required to apply for authority to travel at least 72 hours before departure. Travelling without authority may result in you being denied boarding for your flight or entry to the country. We highly recommend applying for the ESTA as soon as possible. To apply please visit: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
You must read all documentation that is supplied to you and ensure that all information contained within it is correct. Failure to do so may incur amendment charges which are your responsibility.
You should also ensure that all necessary international driving licences, vaccinations and other health documents are in order.
- Foreign office advice on overseas travel
It is now assumed that British citizens are at risk of terrorism, be it in the UK or when travelling overseas. For your guidance we suggest you visit the website of the Foreign Office on: www.fco.gov.uk, which is regularly updated and provides you with country-specific information, including advice on terrorism and general matters on health and safety.
- Health and Safety Regulations
(1) Please note, some of the swimming pools at the properties do not have depth markings and there will be no life guards on duty.
(2) The ‘Direction departementale action sanitaire et sociale’ in France states that no swimming pool should be heated over 27°C as a health and safety measure. This may mean that indoor swimming pools in France (and other countries) will be slightly colder than in Britain. Please also be advised that some foreign swimming pools require swimmers to wear swimming trunks and not shorts.
(3) Please note, local legal requirements and health and safety regulations may differ from the UK standards. Please check your accommodation on arrival and be aware of any potential dangers (including but not limited to, lower than expected balcony railings, unmarked steps, and low ceilings).
- Excursions and local activities
Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday are not part of your package holiday or accommodation only booking provided by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or other tour and not with us. They do not form any part of your contract with us even where we suggest particular operators/other third parties and/or assist you in booking such activities or excursions in any way. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator. We cannot accept liability on any basis in relation to such activities or excursions and the acceptance of liability contained in clause 10(1) will not apply to them. We do not however, exclude liability for the negligence of ourselves or our employees resulting in your death or personal injury.
- Diving Liveaboard Booking
In respect of diving liveaboard bookings, it may happen from time to time that the itinerary may change at short or no notice due an number of unforeseen circumstances to include weather conditions and local permission changes; in this case Go Deep Travel Ltd may not be held responsible nor may we refund or offer cancellation of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate certification and experience to participate in diving activities at the time of booking. The on-board dive guide, instructor or vessel captain reserves the right to curtail diving of an individual or group at any time for safety reasons or inappropriate behaviour.
- Pre-Booked Sports Services
In the course of your holiday booking you may decide to pre-book some sports services (courses, rental etc). Pre-booked sports services are generally cheaper than locally booked services. It is important to pre-book sports services to guarantee availability of equipment and instructors. We understand that many of the sports services booked are weather dependant and there may be some occasions for this or other reasons some or all of the sports services are not used. In this case Go Deep Travel Ltd will offer a ‘credit note’ for any unused services ONLY if agreed by the sport centre. Go Deep Travel Ltd are NOT able to credit for any services that the sport centre charge us for. We do not offer cash refunds but a credit note may be used against ANY of our services for up to a 3 year period. Should you wish to be credited for any unused services you MUST get written confirmation from the centre or ask them to contact Go Deep Travel Ltd so we may act accordingly.
(1) It is a condition of booking that you and your party obtain comprehensive travel insurance cover, including winter sports cover, and that it is adequate for your needs. We are unable to accept responsibility for any costs you or a member of your party may incur as a result of failing to take out adequate insurance cover.
(2) Your policy of insurance should provide cover for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in countries which you intend to visit, together with cover for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. For those who participate in sports and activities whilst on holiday, it should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any dangerous sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you whilst on holiday.
(3) If you lose any personal items whilst on holiday, you should obtain a written report from the police, to help with any insurance claim upon your return.
Go Deep Travel Ltd have no control over airline baggage policy although we will advise as best as possible at the time of booking where requested. However, it is incumbent on the client to check directly with the airline regarding baggage limits, excess baggage charges and the carriage of sports equipment. Please note that sometimes the airline policy in this regard can change without notice.
It is important that Go Deep Travel Ltd are made aware should you take any sport equipment so we can inform the transfer agent. Some transfer agents may levy a small charge locally for oversized sports equipment. Go Deep Travel Ltd may not be held liable for any damage or loss of luggage or sports equipment during a transfer. Where Go Deep Travel Ltd have booked your holiday as a transfer inclusive package via another Tour Operator we cannot be held responsible if the transfer agents refuse to carry sports equipment or levy a local charge.
- Flight times
The flight times given on bookings are for general guidance only and are subject to change. The latest timings will be shown on your Confirmation Invoice. However, the actual flight times will be those shown on your tickets, which will be dispatched to you approximately 2 weeks before departure. You must accordingly check your tickets very carefully immediately on receipt to ensure you have the correct flight times. It is possible that flight times may be changed even after tickets have been dispatched – we will contact you as soon as possible if this occurs.
- Conditions of suppliers
Many of the services which make up your arrangements are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provided these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
- Weather conditions
(1) We will not be responsible for any loss, delay or cost connected with adverse weather conditions.
(2) You may receive information about weather conditions from us or a third party before or during your holiday. This information is given for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties make any warranty, representation and/or guarantee, express or implied, about the completeness, reliability or suitability of the information for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither we nor any third party accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use or reliance on any information provided by us or a third party about weather conditions.
- Damage by and behaviour of clients
(1) When you book a holiday through us, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of all members of your party during your holiday. We reserve the right at any time to terminate the holiday of any party member(s) whose behaviour is such, in the reasonable opinion of the supplier or us, as to cause or to be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to anyone else or damage to property. Full cancellation charges will then apply and no refund will be given. Furthermore, we shall be under no obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses (including but not limited to alternative accommodation) you may incur as a result of your holiday being terminated.
(2) You are responsible for the costs of any damage to the accommodation and/or any extra charges incurred with our suppliers during your holiday. Should you fail to make such payment at the time the charges and/or costs are incurred, you must indemnify us for the full amount of any claim (including all legal costs) made against us by the accommodation provider or any third party as a result.
- Miscellaneous provisions
Airline/airport delays We use the scheduled services of the world’s major international airlines. These are rarely subject to lengthy delays. In the unlikely event that this does happen, arrangements for meals, overnight accommodation etc should be met by the airline. Conditions of carriage are available on request. Where a long flight results in lost holiday time, no refunds are given by hotels for unused accommodation.
Special requests Whilst we will endeavour to comply with any special requests such as airline seating, dietary needs and room requirements, we can only do so on a “goodwill” basis. As these are usually only provided at the discretion of the relevant supplier, we cannot guarantee availability and cannot be held responsible if they are not provided. The provision of any special request does not constitute a term of your contract with us unless and until we have confirmed in writing that your special request will be met.
Unused tickets We will not issue you with a refund in respect of unused portions of air, boat, rail, bus, train, ski or other tickets, unused accommodation or meals.
- Data Protection
Information about you, including your names, contact details and any special needs, disabilities or dietary requirements is collected by us when you request information or make a booking with us.
This data is only used for the purposes of arranging your holiday and only relevant data is shared with our suppliers so they can provide the services booked. In the case of air travel, it may be mandatory for us to disclose information for security and anti-terrorism purposes and any other purpose imposed on us by governments or airlines. Otherwise no data is shared with or sold to any third party for marketing or other purposes. Occasionally we may send you updates on our product by email or post.
You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of these Booking Conditions and that they consent to you acting on their behalf in your dealings with us. When you make a booking you are giving us your consent to use and where appropriate disclose the information we may hold about you in line with this clause.