Explore the Great Silk Road & Highlights of Armenia
Explore this ancient route and the cultural monuments left behind whilst taking in the beautiful scenery of Armenia, including biblical Mount Ararat.
Armenia is a stunning mountainous country in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, that has been a fascinating meeting point of people and cultures for millennia.
The Armenia Great Silk Road Experience is offered as a private tour and can be changed and adapted as you like. This trip is suitable for single travellers, couples, groups and families.
Perfect for culture and nature lovers, adventure seekers, or those seeking once-in-a-lifetime experiences, this 5-day Armenia itinerary includes:
- Explore Armenia’s capital, the “Pink City” of Yerevan.
- Visit Republic Square, Mashtoc Avenue, the House of Opera and Ballet and the Manuscript Museum of Armenia
- Explore centuries-old monuments Ejmiatsin and Zvartnots, listed on UNESCO World Heritage list.
- Visit a local house where you will have the chance to prepare Armenia’s national bread: lavash.
- Walk along Lake Sevan, one of the largest lakes in the world.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the sacred Ararat Mountain – an immortal symbol of Armenia.
Your local guide will meet you upon arrival in Armenia and will look after you until you leave.
Inspired to travel to Armenia and the Great Silk Road? Our range of bespoke itineraries can be combined or tailored to your specifications. For more ideas check our Central Asia page or contact us directly with your requirements.
We offer luxury, mid-range and budget accommodation at each stage of your incredible Armenia journey.
Accommodation available includes luxury hotels, major chain hotels, boutique hotels & guesthouses . Examples in Yerevan include:
Doubletree by Hilton, Marriott, Royal Tulip, Best Western Paradise, Imperial Palace, Radisson Blu.
Fly to Yerevan (EVN), Armenia from the UK with:
Air France via Paris (CDG), France
Aeroflot via Moscow (SVO), Russia
Qatar Airways via Doha (DOH), United Arab Emirates
Polish Airlines via Warsaw (WAW), Poland
Ukraine International via Kiev (KBP), Ukraine
Adding flights through Go Deep Travel also gives you the added security of ATOL protection on your entire holiday.
For your peace of mind all Go Deep Travel holidays are covered by the TTA’s 100% Financial Guarantee, whether or not they include flights.