China Cultural Highlights and Wildlife Encounters
From the man-made wonders of the Great Wall of China and the Terracotta Soldiers, to the spiritual home of the art of Kung Fu, to the last remaining habitats of the gorgeous Giant Panda population, our tour of China offers a unique blend of culture, nature and adventure.
With civilisations more than 5000 years old, man-made structures visible from space, and a diverse history to explore, a journey through China is unforgettable and unique. Away from the sprawling urban areas the natural landscapes come to the fore with a variety and magnitude to take your breath away.
The China Kung Fu Panda Experience is offered as a private tour and can be changed and adapted as you like. This trip is suitable for single travellers, couples, groups and families.
Perfect for culture and history buffs, nature and wildlife lovers, adventure seekers, or those seeking once-in-a-lifetime experiences, this 16-day China itinerary includes:
- Explore the historical city of Beijing. Walk through Tian’anmen Square, visit the Forbidden City and hike to Jingshan Park.
- Hike or take the cable car up the Great Wall of China.
- Ride the bullet train to Luoyang.
- Visit Shaolin Temple, a holy place for Buddhism culture and important site for Chinese martial art enthusiasts.
- View the Terracotta Warriors, with troops, horses and carriages in battle formation.
- Visit the Panda Breeding and Research Center, Chengdu. See the highly successful breeding program and view the pandas at rest or play.
- Explore the fascinating city of Shanghai with optional Huangpu River cruise, guided tour and acrobatic show.
Your local guide will meet you upon arrival in China and will look after you until you leave.
Inspired to travel to China and Far East Asia? Our range of bespoke itineraries can be combined or tailored to your specifications. For more ideas check our Far-East Asia page or contact us directly with your requirements.
We offer luxury, mid-range and budget accommodation at each stage of your incredible China journey.
Accommodation includes luxury hotels, major chain hotels & boutique hotels. Luxury options include:
Shichachai Shadow Art Performance Hotel, Beijing; Hyatt Palace, Luoyang; Bell Tower Hotel, Xi’an; The Hotel Zen Urban Resort, Chengdu; Guilin Aroma Tea House, Guilin; Yangshou Mountain Retreat, Yangshou; Shanghai Astor House Hotel, Shanghai.
Fly to Beijing (PEK), China from the UK direct with:
Adding flights through Go Deep Travel also gives you the added security of ATOL protection on your entire holiday.
For your peace of mind all Go Deep Travel holidays are covered by the TTA’s 100% Financial Guarantee, whether or not they include flights.