Sri Lanka Nature & Culture Highlights Tour
Sri Lanka is a colourful and vibrant country, rich in spectacular natural resources and diverse cultures. From rainforests to tropical beaches, ancient temples to modern cities, scuba diving to mountain-biking, this is a spectacular island with something for everyone.
Our Sri Lanka Experience includes wildlife safaris, mountain hiking, tours of the countries top World Heritage sites and the opportunity to surf, dive the Indian Ocean, cycle rich countryside and tea plantations and go whale watching. Visit the highest density of leopards in the world at the iconic Yala National Park, also home to elephant, sloth bear, spotted dear and jackal.
The Sri Lanka Paradise Highlights Experience is offered as a private tour and can be changed and adapted as you like. This trip is suitable for single travellers, couples, groups and families.
Perfect for nature and wildlife lovers, adventure seekers, or those seeking once-in-a-lifetime experiences, this 10-day Sri Lanka itinerary includes:
- Diving, beaches, seafood & nightlife on the beaches of Negombo
- Explore the flora, fauna and migratory birdlife of Muthurajawela
- Visit the Buddha statues of Dambulla Cave Temple
- The 5th Century Rock citadel of Sigiriya
- Explore the rich & diverse countryside where tea and spice pickers tend the crops in their bright saris
- Visit the Word Heritage site of Kandy, the last royal capital of the Sri Lankan kings
- Hike Punchi Sri Pada and enjoy panoramic views of the island
- Spot elephant, sloth bear, spotted dear & jackal at Yala, home to the worlds highest density of leopard
- Enjoy the culture and history of bustling Colombo
Your local guide will meet you upon arrival in Sri Lanka and will look after you until you leave.
Inspired to travel to Sri Lanka and the Indian Ocean? Our range of bespoke itineraries can be combined or tailored to your specifications. For more ideas check our Indian Ocean page or contact us directly with your requirements.
We offer luxury or comfortable accommodation at each stage of your incredible Sri Lanka journey.
Accommodations include Luxury Hotels, Safari Lodges, River Lodges, Forest Cottages, Forest Camps and Community Stays so you can tailor this experience to your exact requirements. Example options include:
Luxury; Serena Hotel
Fly to Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo (CMB) from the UK with:
Sri Lankan Airlines direct
Emirates via Dubai (DXB)
Oman Airways via Muscat (MCT)
Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Gulf Air via Bahrain (BAH)
Adding flights through Go Deep Travel also gives you the added security of ATOL protection on your entire holiday.
For your peace of mind all Go Deep Travel holidays are covered by the TTA’s 100% Financial Guarantee, whether or not they include flights.