Zambia Safari & Victoria Falls Experience
The lush lands surrounding the mighty Zambezi River provide prime habitat for some of Africa’s most stunning wildlife. On a sunset cruise along the Zambezi you will see hippos and crocodiles in the water, big game on the surrounding savannah and numerous bird species above.
A trip to this part of Africa would not be complete without seeing and hearing the Seventh Wonder of the Natural World, Victoria Falls.
Livingstone is known as the Adventure Capital of Southern Africa, with a large variety of exhilarating activities to choose from. Our tours give you the freedom to add as many (or as few) or these adventures as you wish during your time in Zambia.
The Zambia Safari and Victoria Falls Experience is offered as a private tour and can be changed and adapted as you like. This trip is suitable for single travellers, couples, groups and families.
Perfect for nature and wildlife lovers, adventure seekers, or those seeking once-in-a-lifetime experiences, this 7-day Zambia itinerary includes:
- Walking Safari through the Zambian bush with a local guide – watch out for the African wildlife!
- Enjoy a luxurious cruise along the mighty Zambezi River.
- View the beautiful Seventh Wonder of the Natural World, Victoria Falls.
- Big-Game safari at Chobe National Park, bordering Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Sunset cocktail aboard the Royal Livingstone Express, a silver-service train ride around Lake Victoria.
- Helicopter rides over Lake Victoria and canoe safaris along the Zambezi are available too.
Your guide will meet you on arrival in Zambia and look after you throughout your stay.
Inspired to travel to Zambia and Africa? Our range of bespoke itineraries can be combined or tailored to your specifications. For more ideas check our Africa page or contact us directly with your requirements.
This itinerary includes family-friendly accommodation at each stage of your incredible Zambia journey.
Accommodation includes major hotel chains and safari lodges. Example options include:
Chobe Safari Lodge, Avani Victoria Falls Resort
For other accommodation options please call us – this itinerary is tailor-made to your exact requirements.
Fly to Livingstone (LVI), Zambia from the UK with:
British Airways via Johannesburg (JNB)
South African Airways via Johannesburg (JNB)
Adding flights through Go Deep Travel also gives you the added security of ATOL protection on your entire holiday.
For your peace of mind all Go Deep Travel holidays are covered by the TTA’s 100% Financial Guarantee, whether or not they include flights.
- Helicopter flight over Victoria Falls
- Microlight flights
- Game drives
- Bunjee Jumping
- Bridge Tour (Victoria Falls Bridge was built in 1905, learn its fascinating history)
- Bridge Swing
- Whiteater Rafting on the Zambezi River (class five rapids)
- Canoeing on the Upper Zambezi River
- Quad biking
- Horse Riding
- Village Tours
- Historical Tours
- Boat Cruise – Sunset Cruises
- Steam Train, dining experience
- Chobe Day Trip (A day Safari in Botswana)